LG finally revealed the mysterious LG KF300 - a name tag that surfaced not long ago without any further information available. As it turns out, the LG KF300 is the GSM variant of the CDMA-only LG SV300 Wine phone.
With large alphanumeric keys and hardware shortcuts for the most frequently used features, the LG KF300 is not loaded with high-end features, but then again, it's not meant to be the next do-it-all multimedia device. And it's certainly the most feature-rich handset optimized for the elder customers that we've seen so far.
Full specs of LG KF300 include:
- Tri-Band GSM/GPRS/ EDGE
- Main display (inside): 2.2″ TFT, 240×320 px, 262K color
- External display: 1.3″, TFT, 128×160px, 262K color
- 2Mpx camera with autofocus
- 10 Mb internal memory
- microSD memory card slot
- Bluetooth: 2.0, USB: v1.1 (Mass Storage)
- Audio: MP3/AAC/AAC+/AAC++/WMA
- Video: MPEG4/H.263
- Internet: WAP 2.0 / xHTML
- Battery: Li-Ion 800 ??/?
- Flash UI, Vector Font, FM Radio
- Dimensions 98.8 x 49.5 x 16.2 mm
The LG KF300 will be available in black and pink. Availability and pricing are still not known.